Keep Our Land
Glorious and Free
About the Order
The Order of Freedom is for souls who feel an inner calling to champion the principles of Freedom. It is an opportunity to share a written creed with others who already hold the same beliefs about this divine virtue. All who feel that the creed is congruent with their own beliefs are welcome to be members.
We share a respect for free will and see it as our duty to resist violations of Freedom and the documents that enshrine Freedom, like the Magna Carta, Nuremberg Code, Canadian Constitution and Charter of Rights and Freedoms, as well as those of other nations. We consider a society evolved to the degree that Freedom is present, mutually respected and exercised responsibly.
Our creed refers to the Eternal Principles of Freedom which are contacted through inner perception. The list of statements is not an exhaustive presentation of beliefs, nor is it a set of rules. Its purpose is to illustrate our convictions and provide an understanding of why we cannot participate in initiatives that deprive evolving souls of their freedoms, self-determination and stewardship over their own bodies.
- Sincerely, freely and deeply held
- Integrally linked to a person’s identity and fulfilment
- A system of beliefs that addresses questions of human existence or the divine;
- A set of practices that govern a person’s conduct, and
- Associated to an organization or community.
We consider the creed of our order to be consistent with the provincial outlines and therefore valid in all jurisdictions.
Creed of the Order of Freedom
We believe that:
There are souls who feel an inner calling to express and champion one or more of the divine virtues, such as Truth, Justice, Love or Mercy. The members of this order feel a calling to honour and defend the Eternal Principles of Freedom. Individually and collectively, we recognize within ourselves a sense of obligation to:
- Love the free country we live in, and ask that it be blessed.
- Stand honourably in defence of Freedom, and be grateful to those who have done so in the past.
- Affirm all past victories and declarations of Freedom, as when Thomas Jefferson penned, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”
- Honour Freedom as a divine virtue that exists at a higher level than human opinion.
- Respect free will as a divine gift to the soul, with self-determination and the opportunity to learn from one's mistakes as vital to the soul's evolution.
- Respect the body as a divine gift and everyone's right to keep their organs free of impurities that may cause harm or impair their spiritual connection.
- Resist the temptation to acquire power over others.
- Promote Freedom as a ward against manipulation by those who seek to control and exploit.
- Offer solutions that uphold freedom when governments would solve problems through the erosion or expropriation of freedoms.
- Refuse to surrender our freedoms out of fear, as fear is not a divine virtue.
- Insist that those who have acted improperly to violate the freedoms of others be held accountable.
- Shun fanaticism, which is itself a form of bondage, is not a divine virtue, and is not part of our creed.
How you can help
There are many healthy people who will lose their jobs to vaccine policies unless they can claim an exemption based on creed. The beliefs that we already share, as lovers of freedom, don't become a creed until they are "Associated to an organization or community that shares the belief system". That is the purpose of this order.
Everyone, who sincerely feels the calling of freedom and joins, will add their weight to the organization and the creed. Those who need the legitimacy of our united belief will have it to secure their freedoms. Your membership will make a difference even if you choose to keep your membership private.